Today’s guest, Nina Gervase, epitomizes what this podcast is all about. When faced with the opportunity to invest in her real estate career before money started coming in, Nina overcame her fear and took a bet on herself. It paid off in a big way, along with her decision to invest in coaching. In the last year alone, Nina has more than doubled her income and is continuing to grow in a way that is truly relentless. Today she joins us to share her story with us. Tuning in you’ll hear how she was inspired by the impact of her late husband to live life to the fullest, and what this means to her. She talks about the moment she decided to bet on herself and what caused her to take that step. You’ll find out why she attributes her success to coaching, how coaching has changed every aspect of her life, and the value of journaling. To discover what made Nina willing to sacrifice comfort to explore her potential through coaching, how she has grown in the process, and why it’s so important to ask yourself what you’re resisting, tune in today! Don’t miss this profound and inspiring conversation.
Key Points From This Episode:
– An introduction to Nina Gervase, her heritage, her career, and her family.
– How the loss of her husband impacted Nina’s life and taught her to live life to the fullest.
– The amazing success of Nina in her first year in real estate.
– How Nina overcame her fear of spending money before money started coming in.
– The moment she decided to bet on herself and what caused her to take that step.
– Nina’s incredible success in 2021 and how she has changed throughout the process.
– Why she attributes her success to coaching.
– What she expected from coaching and how it is different from her expectations.
– How coaching has changed every aspect of her life.
– What made Nina willing to sacrifice comfort to explore her potential and performance through coaching.
– Nina’s thoughts on the difference between mentorship and coaching.
– How coaching led her to have confidence in her decisions and other realizations she had throughout the process.
– Why Nina believes it’s so important to ask yourself what you’re resisting and why.
– The next question Nina wants to explore: “What do you fear that you’ll gain or grow?”
– Why Nina believes she needs to understand her team members’ ‘whys’.
– Books and resources that Nina recommends: The ONE Thing.
– Why Nina believes she needs ‘whos’ not ‘hows’ in her life.
– The value of journaling and ritualizing your journaling process.
– Final words from Nina: “Find somebody in your life that you can go to that’s going to empower you.”
“I couldn’t sit around anymore and wonder if I was going to make anything in real estate. If I was going to do it, it was going to take massive action in the face of fear, and that’s what I did.” — Nina Gervase [0:14:26]
“Boy, when you really have good coaching and you really dive in deep, it is those breakthrough ‘Aha! Oh my gosh, you’ve got to be kidding me’ moments. ‘It’s that easy?’ It is absolutely life-changing!” — Nina Gervase [0:17:27]
“If my late husband has shown me anything, it is that life is short and life is precious. You don’t know how much you have and therefore, what are you waiting for?” — Nina Gervase [0:24:19]
“Ask a lot of questions within yourself. There’s a reason that you’re resisting and why? What is it that you’re resisting and why? Once you start to really identify that — you can start to work with it.” — Nina Gervase [0:38:18]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Follow me on social media: