Welcome to another episode of Relentless Growth! During today’s conversation, we cover two topics. The first is a practical peek into what it looks like to coach with Goodman Coaching, and the three ways you can get involved, which include Breakthrough Coaching’s one-on-one sessions, Group Coaching for business owners, and one-on-one coaching with Chris, tailored specifically to you. Next, we dive into the tough topic of upholding your standards even when it is uncomfortable. There is a daily temptation we all face to break or bend our standards and Chris tells us what he has observed: that the most successful people are the ones who are at least willing to look at why. It’s not about never breaking a standard, but rather examining the reasons you are tempted to bend it. Chris shares a personal story of how he had to put boundaries in place with a client to illustrate why we need to push through discomfort in order to succeed. Join us to hear which steps you can take to excel as you wish to in life. Thanks for tuning in!
Key Points From This Episode:
– The three ways to work with Goodman Coaching.
– The Breakthrough Coaching option: one-on-one sessions with Audrey and Renee, three times a month.
– Group Coaching: the 24 hours to freedom group coaching program for business owners.
– Client Feedback that three sessions in, they were already having their best month ever.
– One-on-one coaching with Chris for six or twelve months including weekly phone calls with conversations customized to you and your specific needs.
– How coaches don’t graduate out of having to deal with the drama in their heads.
– The daily temptation we all face to break our standards and how Chris has seen that the most successful people are those who are at least willing to look at why.
– Why it’s not that they won’t break a standard, but rather that they will examine the reasons.
– Chris tells the story of how he had to put boundaries in place with a client.
– How we need to push through discomfort like we would during fitness training.
– Why you get what you settle for and tolerate in life.
– What you need to ask yourself: who do you need to become to get what you want?
– How the first step is to get really clear on what to do.
– Why everyone needs a coach or mentor to guide them to excel as they wish to.
– A reminder of the three ways to get involved with Goodman Coaching in order to do so.
“Coaches like me have to deal with the drama in our heads just like anybody else. We don’t graduate out of it, we don’t escape it, we don’t reach enlightenment from fears and negative thoughts. It’s a constant practice.” — Chris Goodman [0:08:18]
“Every single day, we are all going to be tempted to break our standards or at least bend them. I’ve found through years of coaching that the people who are at least willing to look at why they would bend or break those standards before they take action tend to be more successful.” — Chris Goodman [0:08:41]
“You get what you tolerate. You get what you settle for. So, why would I settle for or tolerate anything less than my standard? Period.” — Chris Goodman [0:16:20]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Follow me on social media: