To celebrate the 50th episode of Relentless Growth, we thought we would do something a little bit different. Today, Chris shares details about the project he has spent his entire professional career working toward: the 24 Hours to Freedom Mastermind. As long as he has been a coach, Chris has seen the same problems crop up among his clients time and again, and this Mastermind is a way to address those challenges in a digestible, accessible format. Rather than releasing a book, Chris wanted to create a dynamic, interactive space for magic to truly happen. Tune in to hear more about this exciting product that might just be the thing you need to turn your life and business around!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Some of the common problems Chris has seen among his clients over the years.
- The project Chris has been working toward with Goodman Coaching for over two years.
- Ask yourself what you are struggling with at the moment.
- Why Chris has decided to put his work into a Mastermind as opposed to another format.
- How the 24 Hours to Freedom Mastermind works and who it is for.
- The Mastermind deliverables: 18 Zoom calls over five-months and an in-person event.
- Life, leverage, and leadership; the three main pillars that the Mastermind is built upon.
- Chris shares an example of just how powerful masterminds can be.
- There are only 12 spots available, so apply as soon as you can!
“I want to address all of these issues in one simple format, and I want to conquer these fears, these concerns, these issues, and get you a new level of freedom in 24 hours.” — Chris Goodman [0:07:30]
“Masterminds are so powerful because you get these lightning bolts of brilliance and great ideas and a collaborative environment to share them instead of working through something in a two-dimensional book.” — Chris Goodman [0:16:31]
“There’s a better way to design your business so you can actually have fun in your life, and I’ll show you how to do this.” — Chris Goodman [0:18:12]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Follow me on social media: