What if you made things in your life easy? This might seem like it’s possible for others, but not possible for you with your unique, stressful circumstances. Today’s episode is about showing you just how fun things can be when you give yourself permission to let them be that way. Of course, there will be difficult patches in your life, where you perhaps don’t have all the time or money you want, but if you put in the effort you can absolutely get to a state of flow, and take everything in your stride. It is not always easy to give yourself permission to have fun because we have been conditioned into believing that life has to be hard. However, Chris walks us through four key areas; time, money, delegation, and stress, where you can take decisive action to ultimately simplify your life so that you have more energy to do what you love. Tune to hear it all!
Key Points From This Episode:
– How to know if this episode is for you.
– Sometimes we need permission from someone else that it’s ok for things to be easy.
– A story of a client Chris worked with and the shift they ended up making.
– The question to ask yourself if you feel like you don’t have enough time.
– Everyone has limiting beliefs around money, but it does not have to stay this way.
– A challenge you can set yourself around trying to make it easy to earn more money.
– Why business owners are so reluctant to delegate.
– When you delegate, it benefits so many more people than just you.
– So many of us don’t know what our lives would look like if we were not stressed.
– Consider what would happen if you let go of the stress you are carrying.
– Take what you have learned with this episode and run with it!
“What if it could be easy? What if you didn’t have to work 90 hours a week to make it? And what if you didn’t need to be stressed all the time to be productive?” — Chris Goodman [0:03:05]
“When we really pause to give ourselves permission to give away work, we not only make our own lives easier, but we create opportunities for other people.” — Chris Goodman [0:16:20]
“If you want to design a life of happiness, of fun, of freedom, and productivity and changing the world or helping people, or having a meaningful legacy, whatever it is you want, it’s going to take some action.” — Chris Goodman [0:22:19]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Follow me on social media: