Are you giving yourself permission to evolve? This is something that many people struggle with, and it comes up frequently in coaching. People often struggle to give themselves license to reach the next level and take on the persona or identity of the person they want to become in order to have the life and business that they really, truly, deeply want. In this episode, Chris opens up about his own personal career journey by sharing examples of times when he gave himself permission to evolve. He poses questions that will make you think about what is holding you back, what you would do if you only had two or three years left to live, and what could happen if you did give yourself permission to evolve. Tune in today for some practical tips on how to confront the shame, guilt, fear, doubt, or lack that may be holding you back and advice on where to find the right support to help you achieve the life you really want.
Key Points From This Episode:
– What you can look forward to from the podcast in the coming months: Bourbon and Breakthroughs.
– What it means to give yourself permission to evolve.
– Four ways that you can work with Chris.
– Chris’s personal story of the career changes he’s made as examples of how he gave himself permission to evolve.
– Why you should stop to consider what you are actually waiting for.
– Thinking about what you would do if you only had two or three years left to live.
– How to confront the shame, guilt, fear, doubt, or lack that may be holding you back.
– An example of how Chris personifies and creates alter egos for his saboteurs.
– Why you should consider the possibilities of what could happen if you did give yourself permission to evolve.
– An example of someone who gave herself permission to evolve.
– How to get the right support on your journey of evolution.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Keep up with us on social media: