Leading from the front means being visible and active at the helm of your team while still being able to see the wood for the trees. It is all a matter of perspective, which Daniel Del Real has in spades! Daniel is a first-generation American, one of the top realtors in the United States, and the leader of The Del Real Group, which has been ranked in the Top 2 among America’s Best Real Estate Professionals. Daniel started his real estate career nearly two decades ago, after serving four years in the US Air Force. Today, he has fully embraced the entrepreneurial lifestyle, and not only in his professional life. He carries those leadership lessons into his family and spiritual life too, which you will learn more about in today’s episode. Ultimately, Daniel attributes his success to one simple core belief: that we are only stewards of what God has entrusted us with. In today’s episode, Daniel shares his philosophies on sacrificing comfort for growth, making spiritual progress through revealed knowledge, and the importance of clarity, humility, and discipline, plus so much more. As you’ll discover, Daniel’s wisdom and experience when it comes to wealth, business, and building something meaningful is highly applicable, whether you own a business or not! Tune in today to learn more.
Key Points From This Episode:
– The key to building a business with a 100% employee retention rate.
– What Daniel means when he says he runs on his own frequency.
– The importance of leading from the front.
– Unpacking the four C’s of great leadership: commitment, courage, capability, capacity.
– Communicated knowledge versus revealed knowledge.
– Why Daniel emphasizes the value of “chasing fear.”
– The courage and authenticity required to relinquish comfort and seek growth.
– Why fear is sometimes the price you have to pay for success.
– Daniel’s advice for bringing clarity to your vision.-
– Lessons in accountability that Daniel has received from 20+ years of coaching.
– The role that discipline plays in selling yourself on the goals that serve you.
– Viewing coaching as an investment in yourself and your future.
– Tips for discovering your genius and having the humility to be teachable.
– Insight into Daniel’s highly-structured morning routine.
– Three things you can’t buy, no matter how much money you have.
– Daniel’s belief that we are only the stewards of what God entrusts us with.
– A look at what is next for Daniel, including an increased focus on philanthropy.
– Recommended reads, including Think and Grow Rich and Essentialism.
“I didn’t want to build a business based on bodies and casualties and, at the end of the day, I’m successful. I wanted to build it purposefully.” — Daniel Del Real [0:08:19]
“We don’t rise to the level of what we want to achieve in life. We tend to fall to the level of the system and support that we have.” — Daniel Del Real [0:13:25]
“Fear is sometimes the fee you pay for success.” — Daniel Del Real [0:25:50]
“Prioritize what is important, quiet the rest of the noise, and make sure that the tribe that’s around you aligns with the person you want to become.” — Daniel Del Real [0:31:20]
“Part of growth is [having the] humility to be teachable.” — Daniel Del Real [0:40:36]
“My plan and what God has in store for me has been written in the book prior to me even arriving here. It’s how soon and how quickly I’m able to accept what is happening to me right now.” — Daniel Del Real [0:52:36]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Keep up with us on social media: